WHEN YOU LOOK ME IN THE EYES




WHEN YOU LOOK ME IN THE EYES-JONAS BROTHERS





INTRO: amb harmònics


RE – mi m – fa # - SOL // RE – mi m – fa # - SOL

If the heart i always searching, SOL - LA
Can you ever find a home? si m
I’ve been looking for that someone, LA - SOL
I can’t make it on my own.
Dreams can’t take the place of loving you, LA
There’s gotta be a million reasons why it’s true si m – SOL - LA

Whent you look me in the eyes, LA - RE
And tell me that you love me LA
Everithing’s alright, si m
When you right here by my side. LA - SOL
When you look me in the eyes, LA - RE
I catch a glimpse of heaven. LA
I find my paradise, si m (LA) SOL
When you look me in the eyes LA - RE

How long will i be waiting,
To become a better man?
Gonna tell you that i love you,
In the best way that I can.
I can’t take a day wiithout you here,
You’re the light that makes my darkness disappear.

ESTRIBILLU!!* =) WHEN YOU LOOK ME IN THE EYES.

Every day, I sart to realice, si m – FA # - RE - MI
I can reach my tomorrow,
I can hold my head high,
And it’s all because you’re by my side. SOL - LA

ESTRIBILLU!!* =) WHEN YOU LOOK ME IN THE EYES..( X3)

Primera veg. acrods arpegiats
RE – LA- si m- SOL- LA

Comentaris

Entrades populars